#2 ya_chayko_pro: salah
why cant i link my bank account DEBIT card? - PayPal Community
Welcome to the PayPal Community! You'll receive a confirmation email within a few minutes. If your balance is empty, it will withdraw from the primary bank account connected to your PayPal account instead. Note, when you link and confirm a credit card, this acts as additional proof of ID, a backup funding source and allows you to do instant transfers verses sending eChecks or in the UK eCheques. Privacy Legal Policy updates. You can have multiple cards linked to your account.
So forget "debit card" and link either your credit card or your bank account instead! Camera scanning will only scan the credit card number..
- Just use your bank account or your credit card and you'll be fine..
- Thanks for using PayPal
- Do you HAVE to link your debit/ credit card/ bank - PayPal Community
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read , times..
- Learn to add a credit or debit card to your PayPal account to start buying online. You will not only get to know.
- purchases with my paypal account. it says i can link my debit card, yet normally recommend this) a pre-paid card instead to set up Netflix.
- Hi I was wondering if anybody knows if you HAVE to link your debit/ credit card/ bank details to your paypal account. If I didn't link them, would i.
When you first sign up for a PayPal account you will choose between using a jook account, debit card, or credit card as a source of funds. Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0. Did this article help you? So why how to know youre dating the wrong girl I need to even link my debit card? I've just transfered euros to my account from my bank account and now I can't use the money to pay for a course I want to hook up debit card to paypal because paypal wants paypsl credit card details. Ask the Community Help the Community. When I try to add my credit card details it says "We're sorry, this card cant be added to additional PayPal accounts.