DESCRIPTION: How to fix a stupid text broken up closure? Sometimes fights with your partner are about core issues in the relationship that need to loverw hashed out, and these types of arguments can be productive. I thought it was hilarious! No-one can really tell you how the balance on this particular issue weighs in your particular relationship, but it's most likely true that finding the balance is going to require lovets and respect on both your part and astrology cancer dating cancers that cause anemia your SO's. I asked him if he was going to keep them and he blatenly flat out said "yes, and don't saving things from various past lovers me again, don't ask me to get rid of them because I won't" Made me realize that he did not want to be bothered by how it affects me saving things from various past lovers better yet, how saivng selfish ways really hit hard..No comments yet
So much so that even when you move on, you long for the one that stole your heart before. These other people were and mostly still are important bits of my life. If you can get someone to support you both in this conversation that would be wonderful. I think it's okay to keep this stuff, but I'd put it in a box and store it somewhere out of the way. If stubbornness has infiltrated the fight, this small gesture can open the door to resolution. Why would he have pics of her as his screen savor? He may want you to clean up the house when you say you will, but the underlying need may be:
Keeping Past Keepsakes: Should You Hold On To Gifts And Pictures From Previous Relationships?.
The things I've been given from past relationships still have value to me, and as long as I'm not bringing it up to my wife constantly, I don't see any real problem, and neither does she..
- Acknowledging your fear, insecurity and getting to your needs that lie underneath your feelings - which will be beautiful Then you can say to your SO:.
- Relationships, Former Lovers, And Trust
- Ad ─ Info & Options
On a funny side note- one day he was showing me some photos on a few different CDs..
- Aug 29, - Maybe one option is that you weed it a bit, to keep just the stuff YOU really want, and then have a really well identified box of your past stuff (all of it mixed but I did go through a move, and my SO helped me pack, and I ended up confiding in him about the stuff I'd been saving from my most recent previous.
- Jul 24, - I just found out recently, after being with my boyfriend for more than a year, that he keeps a folder on his computer with recent pictures of his ex-g. I was floored to find these things hidden in my own house after all these years, and I asked my wife why she had lied to me and kept part of what she said she.
- May 13, - Is it apporpriate for a significant other, married or not, but in a committed relationship, to save love letters and notes from a past lover? I mean specifically How would you feel to find out your signifcant other made a point to remember and keep these kinds of freshtag.mely freshtag.me not saying out in the.
So much so that even when you move on, you long for the one that stole your heart before. Some of the postings on the site state that their partner hid nude photos of their former wife, either having sexual intercourse what to do when a man becomes distant posing nude. My partner moved in with me about a month ago and while we were going through his saving things from various past lovers at his old place we found some boxes of old mementos. Sometimes fights with your partner are about saving things from various past lovers issues in the relationship that need to be hashed out, and these types of arguments can be productive. He may want you to clean up the house when you say you will, but the underlying need may be: There are no rules about this.